I’m going to PhauxCon 2010 this Saturday, and you should too. It’s a small, cozy, (almost secret) one-track con in Philadelphia that is entirely worth going to. It’s only $20 at the door and you can’t beat it for interaction time with the guests. I was there last year where I met Kelly Rowles, L.A. Banks, David Hill, and Filamena Young. I’m not sure who’s going to be there this year—but I don’t care—it was seriously just that much fun.
Posted on: September 29th, 2010 by Nathan E. Lilly
- 2018 goals: midpoint
- How to get better at drawing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Creative Theory
- Drawing on Escher on Drawing
- Hot bacon grease dressing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Painting
- How am I going to pay for this?
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Drawing
- Being Bad
- 2018 goals: first 3 months