As of yesterday I’ve trimmed the final few pounds to hit a normal BMI (at 163 pounds)—I’m a size S again. It’s a royal pain to have to go out and buy an all new wardrobe, especially since I’m still trying to lose a bit more weight, but my XL clothes need to be retired. I’m handing many of them down to my 16-year-old nephew, and conversely he’s handing some of his old clothes down to me. The strangest part is that he just handed down to me a sweatshirt that I had handed down to him last year. Weird.
Posted on: October 8th, 2010 by Nathan E. Lilly
- Hot bacon grease dressing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Painting
- How am I going to pay for this?
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Drawing
- Being Bad
- 2018 goals: first 3 months
- Podcasts for an Aspiring Artist
- This is not hand soap
- The Joshua Tree
- Neanderthal Art?