As of yesterday I’ve trimmed the final few pounds to hit a normal BMI (at 163 pounds)—I’m a size S again. It’s a royal pain to have to go out and buy an all new wardrobe, especially since I’m still trying to lose a bit more weight, but my XL clothes need to be retired. I’m handing many of them down to my 16-year-old nephew, and conversely he’s handing some of his old clothes down to me. The strangest part is that he just handed down to me a sweatshirt that I had handed down to him last year. Weird.
Posted on: October 8th, 2010 by Nathan E. Lilly
- The Fear List
- 2018 goals: midpoint
- How to get better at drawing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Creative Theory
- Drawing on Escher on Drawing
- Hot bacon grease dressing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Painting
- How am I going to pay for this?
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Drawing
- Being Bad