My daughter is earning her college degree. Which is a peculiar phrase because really she’s paying for the degree. Which is another peculiar phrase because most young adults fresh out of high school don’t have $80,000 or more to pay for a four-year degree. So I guess the actual phrase is more like she’s promising to pay for the degree. In the meantime that leaves us with a question. I’ve started a journal in which I hope to answer this ultimate question: How am I going to pay for this?
How am I going to pay for this?
Posted on: May 20th, 2018 by Nathan E. Lilly
- The Fear List
- 2018 goals: midpoint
- How to get better at drawing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Creative Theory
- Drawing on Escher on Drawing
- Hot bacon grease dressing
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Painting
- How am I going to pay for this?
- The Best Art Instruction Manuals: Drawing
- Being Bad